Wednesday 19 November 2008

Starting My Blogroll - A Worthy Insomnia Read

Going to start a blogroll today with a view to linking out to the best blogs out there in the field of sleep and insomnia... the blogroll will live on the right hand side menu bar area (not sure that is the correct technical term but hey!)

This is to the blog of the Sleep Doctor himseld Dr Michael Breus - it is an excellent blog with some great advice as well as medical information. If any readers have quality blogs who would like to appear in the blogroll then please let me know.

While Dr Breus takes the role of 'expert' in the field of sleep and sleeping medicine, it is time to ask where your humble host Geoff fit in to the bigger scheme of things?? Well, my role is closer to that of a teacher... sure, I know my stuff - but actually there are few ways to document this other than becoming a doctor.

Instead I aim to facilitate clear and easy information for those interested in many aspects of sleeping disorders - via articles, my site Best Insomnia Treatment and of course this blog. Over time I hope to make all of these aspects more interactive - once the groundwork of getting the best possible info out there is complete.

Geoff

No comments: